The name submitted meets the following guidelines.
- The L-Fund offers a one-time gift for any recipient, for a specific crisis; the gifts are not intended to resolve ongoing financial issues but only in the case of one particular situation.
- The recipient, a Lesbian, is the one experiencing the personal crisis, and she will receive the funds directly. The L-Fund does not control how the funds are used once given.
- Crises are not a result of dependence on drugs and/or alcohol.
- The Advocate, presents the crisis situation in writing to the Core Group for consideration, stating the crisis, the amount needed, and any additional relevant information.
- Funds are dispersed based on availability.
This financial-giving fund is based on trust, confidentiality, integrity, and adherence to our guidelines
DISCLAIMER: when a name is submitted, there is no guarantee that person will be selected as a recipient of a gift; the same name may be re-submitted at a later time.
Each Donor is expected to be respectful of the complete confidentiality on which this project is based; recipients identities and situations must always be kept completely confidential and the recipient’s name is known only to the Advocate.